Medical Cannabis Awareness Week set to kick off
Medical Cannabis Awareness Week 2022, organised by PLEA and supported by the CIC, is set to kick off next Tuesday 1 November.
The awareness week runs until Monday 7 November, with a series of events being held, as follows:
- Tuesday 1 November, 6 – 7.30pm, online – Medical cannabis research on paediatric epilepsy panel [Register]
- Wednesday 2 November, 6 – 7.30pm, online – Women’s health and cannabis [Register]
- Thursday 3 November, 6 – 7.30pm, online – Barriers to access for patients [Register]
- Friday 4 November, 10.30am – 6.30pm, London/hybrid – UK Patient Conference, supported by the CIC [Register]
- Saturday 5 November, 12noon – 1.30pm, online – Future of cannabis cultivation [Register]
- Sunday 6 November, 6 – 7.30pm, online – Industry insights, with a focus on patients [Register]
- Monday 7 November, 6 – 7.30pm, online – Condition conversations [Register]
The start of the awareness week marks exactly four years since the legalisation of prescription cannabis in the UK. You can engage with the events online using the hashtag #MCAW2022.