Work for the CIC: Membership Assistant
UPDATE: This role has now been filled
An exciting opportunity to work for the Cannabis Industry Council, a leading membership organisation within the UK cannabis sector.
Reporting to the CEO, the Membership Assistant will support the implementation of the Council’s strategic plan and day-to-day activities.
- Utilising Xero for invoicing and general finance administration
- Supporting membership renewals, recruitment, and new member onboarding
- Managing company files and information on Google Drive
- Setting up, administering and minuting Executive Committee and all-member meetings
- Supporting member working groups
- Facilitate preparation of PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Utilising the new CRM to manage member and prospective member records
- Support process for bills, salaries, PAYE, expenses etc.
- Support submissions to Companies House and relevant regulators
- Undertake website updates, member communications, and events support
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks for the CEO, Chair & PR/Marketing Lead
- Relevant diploma or university degree
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful
- Able to work to deadlines
- Capsule CRM
- Microsoft Office
- Google Drive and Groups
- Salary £11,000 annually (paid monthly)
- Equates to £14.10 per hour, plus reasonable expenses
- Remote / home-based (in UK)
- 15 hours per week
- Flexibility on timing of role
- Contract / self-employed basis
- Potential for the role to develop in future
About the Cannabis Industry Council
The Cannabis Industry Council (CIC) is a leading membership organisation representing the entire UK cannabis industry. The CIC has over 100 members covering both the supply chain and others working to improve the industry, including charities, clinical groups and research bodies.
The CIC aims to raise the profile of the sector, improve access to medical cannabis, and to help grow the CBD and Hemp markets. The CIC believes that improving access to cannabis can enhance people’s health, the environment and the economy.
- Achieve success through creativity and determination
- Act with integrity and respect
- Operate with environmental and social responsibility
- Work collaboratively and inclusively
- Listen to scientific and medical expertise
Please apply via LinkedIn.